Ok, eBay sellers! It’s time to pull out all the stops, list like crazy and pay for your tickets to eBay Live!
Event dates: July 26-29, 2016
Venue: The Venetian Hotel in Fabulous Las Vegas! Right on the strip and a very nice place to stay.
NEW DETAILS JUST RELEASED
• Choose from over 20 WORKSHOPS that will help grow your business
• EXPO FLOOR with your favorite listing tools, shipping providers, and other key eBay partners
• Have fun in the COMMUNITY VILLAGE where you can mingle with and hear from your peers on successful selling
• Customer Service pavilion dedicated to answering YOUR questions
• Meet eBay experts, employees, executives and GRIFF!
• And one great PARTY
Who is going? I know I am!
Leave a reply
Four stores in Minnesota:
Maplewood: Maplewood Mall
Blaine: Northtown Mall
Woodbury: Woodbury Lakes
Coon Rapids: Riverdale Village
This past Wednesday, perennial teen fashion retailer, Aeropostale filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Challenged by more diverse and cheaper fast-fashion competitors such as H&M and Forever 21, Aeropostale has struggled to redefine itself for the 21st century. Indeed, its most recent attempt to remake itself as “fashion brand” failed completely as many consumers cannot divorce their name from their 1990s-fueled image of a cheap, mall-based retailer.
In an attempt to cut costs and extend operations for the short term, Aeropostale has decided to close a total of 113 of its flagship retail stores in the United States along with all of its 41 locations in Canada and all of its 25 P.S. from Aeropostale stores. This move and the subsequent liquidation of these stores’ merchandise is projected to earn the company about $21 million, enough to keep the remainder of its stores operating for 6-8 weeks while it pursues a sale. <read more at usatoday.com>
Leave a reply